Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review of Lil Wayne New Single "She Will"

The newest single off of Lil Wayne's Cater IV is titled "She Will". The track features Drake on the hook while Lil Wayne lays down down verses that share a resemblance to the old Wayne. This track in my opinion is the first strong rap song he has released for the album. The first single Weezy released 6'7 foot sounded too much like amillie. The second single "How to Love" was a slower record that was a strong song. However "She Will" is the track that actually makes me interested in what weezy will be bringing to the table. I was once a huge Wayne Head but have not been for awhile. The Track "She Will" was a track that reminded me of the Wayne I uses to listen to. I will post a link to the song. Please read, listen and tell me if you agree or disagree with what I have said.
www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/ff4a85d-409288/

Yours, Truly
Bentley The Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment