Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Watch List: Jesse Idol


Jessie Idol

WHY JESSE IDOL IS AN ARTIST TO WATCH: Returning to civilian life Jesse Idol is able to focus his energy on his calling music after a couple years as a Navy officer. He has gotten his career off with a quick start by collaborating with Maino (Atlantic Records) and Billy Roadz along with performances in New Jersey clubs. Jesse's passion to reignite his music career choice is based on his experience as a former member of the Newark Boys Choir. He is humble, hungry, and ready for the world. Are you ready for what Idol has to offer?


Why I Love R&B..."I love R&B is simply because music has been runnin through my veins since I was a young boy... I love music period with all my being"


Favorite Local Venue..."Divas lounge in Montclair NJ"


Music Is My Calling..."Honestly...This is my life...I tried the military and went AWOL because I felt the need to do music...I have had countless jobs and quit them...Because it wasn't music...


"Favorite Hobby..."I would have to say skating...Cuz I love to skate"

No comments:

Post a Comment